THE BLUE GROTTO
This big grotto opened in the surface is full of fake red corals, sea margarets, nudibranches and shrimps. It’s the ideal place for the first experience in a grotto, this dive is perfect for everyone.
The different organism in the cliffs gives a mosaic of beautiful colours. The name Blue Grotto comes from the deep blue colour dominating for all the diving duration.
- Required patent: Open Water
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Flows: possible but not frequent
- Biological interest: high
- Photographical interest: high