In this area of the coastline a roman boat sank more than 2000 years ago. It transferred white marble columns, today only a few of lucky people can admire this archeological find.
It’s interesting to see how nature owns it and how some moray lives on them.
20 meters far away there is the entrance of a grotto full of sabella spallanzanii and inhabited by shrimps and shy mustelles.
- Required licence: Open Water
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Flows: possible but not frequent
- Biological interest: high
- Photographical interest: high